translate : i'm sorry. i love you.
Mum : amy ! are you done yet ?
Amy : yea mum. I’m on my way.
Yea , sure.
It’s school day. But what’s worse for a teenage girl Amy is , college. Amy is a
beautiful girl with wavy dark hair , dimples on her cheeks and a cute smile.
She was packing her stuffs with a lazy mind. Lazy body. Forced ! She didn’t
like leaving home. Family , friends and her old school. Including what she says
her soul and heart , Carl.
Mum : amy , u better get your legs moving cause you’ll be
late for the registration.
Amy : yea yea.
“babe , I’m leaving soon”
*message sent
Still , when she almost finish moving her stuffs into the
car , there was no sign of Carl nor his text message.
Amy : *sigh
Till the last bag , still none. When Amy was getting into
the car , suddenly..
Carl : Amy !
Amy : *startled
Carl : *panting
Amy : you , you came. I thought you would never come.
Carl : sorry. I didn’t have the time to reply your text. As soon
as I read it , I ran as fast as I can here.
Amy smiles. And they bid their goodbyes. The last thing Carl
said to Amy was ..
Carl : Until you get out from there , promise to trust each
other. Okay ?
Amy : yea , sure. Promise.
And so , Amy left for boarding school and Carl with his own
life. Searching for work here and there. They promised to get marry as soon as
Amy finished her study. Carl , a 178cm guy with a dark pointy hair and a pair
of smiling eyes , believed in her. His trust never fade.
In college , of course , Amy met a lot of new people. She
was quite popular at college. With her good grades and her pretty face. A lot
of guys tried to get her attention. But in her mind was always Carl.
Meanwhile Carl , with no plans to pursue his studies , works
in a workshop.
Daniel : dude , she’s hot. *pointing to Amy
Joe : hey hey. Calm down dude. I know you got issue with
Lysa. But please , stay cool man. You don’t think that ..
Daniel : what ? we cant be friends ?
Joe : but still , I think ..
Daniel , on the other side was a tall , brown colored hair guy.
Everyone in the college knows he’s with Lysa. The what they say ? Goddess of
the school. A really beautiful young lady , with a fair skin and long straight
hair. They didn’t understand why she picked Daniel when there’s a lot more
other guys who’s better than him.
Daniel : Hi. *while leaning on the locker looking straight
into Amy’s eyes.
Amy : er .. hi. *a bit startled
Daniel : I never seen you before. Are you new ?
Amy : yes. I just transferred last month. Why ?
Daniel : nothing. I’m Daniel. What’s your name ?
Amy : Amy. Em , sorry. I’m late for my next class. Catch
with you later.
And so , Amy rushes to her class. She didn’t really want to
get involve with Daniel. She really misses Carl and she’ll never forget what
Carl said to her. But , they seems to be getting further and further from each
other. She thought that Carl has another girl and they always fight because of
that.
Joe : so ?
Daniel : tug of war bro.
Joe : means ?
Daniel : just wait and see.
Soon , the news spread. What news ? that Lysa was going to
transfer.
Daniel : why didn’t u tell me earlier ?
Lysa : I was going to tell u , but ..
Daniel : I .. I’ll miss you.
Lysa : I know. I will too. Don’t worry. We can always meet
outside.
Daniel : yea. I hope so.
After Lysa was gone , Daniel has gotten much naughtier. He
tried his best to approach Amy. And there’s one time. When Amy had a big fight
with Carl.
Daniel : Hi.
Amy : it’s you again. Where’s Lysa ?
But Amy was not really in the mood to talk.
Daniel : She transferred. Hey , why the sad face ?
Amy : non of your business okay ?
Daniel : chill. Wanna grab lunch together ?
In Amy’s mind was Carl. She misunderstood Carl had another
girlfriend. That’s why they fight. And so , their game begins.
Amy : yea sure. Why not ?
Amy and Daniel got closer with each other. Sending text
messages everyday. They thought it was friendship between them. But it was something
else.
But still , Amy is still with Carl. While Daniel is with
Lysa.
The relationship between Amy and Daniel has gone out of
control.
One day , Carl was visiting Amy at her college. He wanted to
make things better. With the money he gathered , he bought Amy a necklace. For
her birthday. He still remembers a long time ago. When he was out with Amy.
They passed by a jewelery shop. Amy kept talking about a necklace she saw in
the shop. But too bad , Carl didn’t have the money to buy her that necklace.
With a happy face , riding his motorcycle , he made his way
to Amy’s college. When he arrived in front of the college , he got his eyes nearly
popped out.
Amy was walking together with Daniel , going into a white
Mercedes. Carl didn’t want to jump into conclusions. So he dialed Amy’s number.
*Carl calling
She answered. There was a long silence before Amy started
the conversation.
Amy : hey.
Carl : Hey. Em , where are you ?
Carl was holding his feelings so bad. His tears and
everything.
Amy : me ? at college. Why ?
Carl : I , I came to see you.
Amy : sorry Carl. I have class after this. Can’t you come
tomorrow ?
Carl : Stop it Amy. I’m in front of your college now.
Amy : *startled
Wh .. where
?
Then she turned around to find Carl. And there he is. Standing
like a loner. Amy dropped her phone.
Daniel : why ? what’s wrong ? who was that ?
That was the time where Amy have to make a choice. Yes , she
loves Carl. But their future didn’t seem bright for her. But it was different
for Daniel , he has almost everything.
Amy : Nothing. Just , go.
Carl saw the white Mercedes making its move. His tear came
out. At last. Now he understands the pain. He finally felt it.
One week. No calls. No text messages from Carl. Amy was
quite worry.
Joe : yo dude. What happened with Lysa ? are u guys still
together ?
Daniel : yea , of course.
Joe : hey , but , everyone here thought u’re with Amy. Aren’t
you guys in that kind of relationship ?
Daniel : I don’t know. I can’t make a choice.
“we’re over”
Amy was quite shock to see the text message from Carl. She
cried. Feeling a lot of regrets in her heart.
A week later , Amy found out from her mother that Carl has a
new person. Than she felt betrayed. Her mother blames it all on Carl. When her
daughter was the cause of everything.
Carl still loves Amy though. Shery was just a way to forget
her. But , it was different for Amy. He forgets Carl so easily. Not knowing
whether Daniel and Lysa are still together or not.
Of course Lysa and Daniel are still together. Lysa had her
hopes high for Daniel. She was too loyal. Too good for him ! How can he just
act like that ..
2 months. Daniel is now together with Amy. But for some
reason , Daniel was tired with Amy. He’s sick for Amy’s childish attitude which
only Carl understands. He decided to leave her.
Amy : but why ? u said that ..
Daniel : sorry Amy. But the only person I love , *sigh. Is Lysa
Huge mental breakdown for Amy.
Amy : I HATE YOU !
Daniel : hate me all u want Amy. But don’t u think u’re
guilty too ? I know Carl. I know everything. Why did you choose me ?
Amy : *crying. I , I don’t know.
Daniel : sorry but , this is it.
And off he goes. Leaving Amy behind. Amy dropped on her
knees , crying. Regretting. He lost Carl. And now Daniel. It’s all her fault. For
not trusting. Blinded by money. Blinded by something which is not even love.
She tried to get in touch with Carl. Even though Carl still
can’t forget her , but he cant forgive her.
Mid semester break. Amy , with regrets , finally coming
home. When she arrives ..
Mum : Amy dear. Someone left you this parcel 2 months ago.
Amy : what ? why didn’t you post it to my college ?
Mum : I didn’t know if it was important or not. Stop complaining.
Open it.
When she opened it ..
It was the necklace Carl bought her. With a note.
“happy birthday Amy. I love you and I still do. I tried to
trust you , I tried so hard. But you never did. I hope you’re happy – Carl”
She dropped on her knees. Crying again. Regretting everything.
But it was too late. TOO LATE FOR
EVERYTHING.
:: moral value : TRUST YOUR PARTNER AND DON’T BE BLINDED BY
MONEY J
this is only a
story. not related to those who are still living or dead ^^

biane !! sedih + kejam !! ksian c carl :'(
ReplyDelete